Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Leopard and Stripes


I've been shopping!  Weird, I know.  I have been trying to budget myself since we are going to Paris and Geneva next week.  My budget was to stay under a £100 and I spent £66.94.  I was looking for a leopard scarf, over sized clutch, fun cocktail ring, a sweater to transition from summer to fall and I found band-aids that I could not resist.  Good thing I bought them.  I fell on Friday night and whipped those bad boys out to cover my scrap.  I did however rip my favorite pair of jeans :(  Sad story I know.  I also picked up Style Diaries, pretty sure I read it in a half n hour.  Great book - gives you an insight to today's fashion bloggers.  Did you buy anything fun this weekend?


Purchases
Sweater, scarf and ring from H&M
Book, Band-aids and bracelet from Urban Outfitters
Blue Clutch from ASOS

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with the leopard scarf! It's on my list of things to get sooused to work there years ago. :-) Thanks for following our blog!! Have fun on your upcoming trip. Sounds amazing!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete