Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Glitz and Glamour

Below are two inspirations I am considering for our Holiday Party.  Both are very different from each other.  I love the pop of color with the red lips in the first look.  The second look I would pair with a leather skirt.  I am sure it will be a last minute decision depending on my mood but I will add a little sparkle with either a vintage hair clip or cocktail ring.



                          Option 1                                                                                           Option 2  
                                   via                                                                                                                   via
                                                                                                     
                             
                                                                     
                                                                       



Accessorize with...


Cocktail Ring

Vintage Hair Clip


No comments:

Post a Comment