Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday daydreaming

In May Matt and I will be celebrating our 3 year Anniversary.  Kinda crazy to think it has already been three years.  We have started a tradition of taking a trip for our Anniversary, so far we have been to Napa and Paris.  Last night we were talking and debating between a few places.  I was leaning more towards the beachy holidays since London doesn't really get summer weather.  We are still deciding - I think we have come up with a pretty good compromise.

What better excuse to shop right!  I started to put together some things I would pack for our trip.  Top of the list - some serious sun block since my skin hasn't been seen by Mr. Sun in over a year.  I guess I am avoiding wrinkles right?

Laying out by the pool with a cocktail


Night out on the town


Exploring during the day






No comments:

Post a Comment