Thursday, January 10, 2013

Maternity Jeans: My search is over

Disclaimer: If you are not pregnant or could careless about maternity clothes probably best to stop reading.

 I'm a little excited today.  I have been looking for maternity jeans forever.  Well, not forever but a while. I've been trying to avoid it but I know it is something I have to do.  I m still wearing my regular jeans but I think I have about 2 more weeks maybe.  I didn't want to spend a lot of money since I would probably only wear them for 4 - 5 months.   I heard H&M had some pretty comfy ones so I tried them on.  Not for me, no offense.  They just don't look like jeans they looked like maternity jeans.  I wanted jeans that looked and felt like jeans but were still comfy.  I tried several other brands but no luck.  I started searching the Internet and found these bad boys, Séraphine Grey Lux Skinny Jeans.  They had really great reviews, a few celebrities were pictured in them and they looked cute.  So I went ahead and ordered them.  Honestly I was expecting to return them because I figured they wouldn't work.  I was dead wrong.  These are the most comfortable pair of pants I have ever owned.  They are stretchy, comfortable on the waist and still look stylish.  I am now going to ordered the black and jean colored ones.  I may live in these.

via



No comments:

Post a Comment