Thursday, July 14, 2011

A little lace and french toast

I've been receiving emails (which I love) asking for outfit posts.  The lack of outfit posts is due to my photographer (husband) working long hours - it's half year.  He informed me that he can only work weekends until August.  I tried to pout and throw a tantrum but it got me no where.  So, for the time being, I decided I could take the awkward pictures in the mirror or lay out my outfits - way easier ;)  Today I wore a lace skirt and gold tank- I got these a few weeks ago at French Connection.  Since Matt is working late I'm only cooking for one and what is better then breakfast for dinner.  I love me some french toast.  I took one pic to see what the belt looked like.  I changed it for a darker one.




What I'm wearing
Jacket - H&M

Tank- French Connection

Belt - Banana Republic

Skirt - French Connection

Shoes - Steve Madden

Bracelet - leighelena

Earrings - Ralph Lauren

Bag - Gianni Bini (dillards)

Necklace- Banana Republic

Rings - Wedding and 3 ring eternity bands from Gilt

2 comments:

  1. cute lace skirt! it matches well with your brown belt and bag!

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete