Friday, September 2, 2011

Game Day Nails

Tomorrow is the big day- Nebraska's first game in the Big 10!  Matt was on the phone and internet all last night setting up an International Big 10 package so we can watch all the games.  I think we will be making some Championship Bean dip (thanks Casey)!!

I have been Sker'd out all this week and I wanted to jazz up my nails so I tried painting a Nebraska N on them.  It was my first try and with the pressure of pictures (ha) I figured it wouldn't be my best but here it is.  Next week I am going to do Black Nails with a Red N.  It will probably look better ;)



What you need
  • Red, Black, Silver or White nail polish.  Whatever colors your heart desires
  • Scissors
  • Tape


I already had a Silver base coat so I went with Silver and Red.  Apply your base coat.  This is the color you want the N to be.
First Coat

Second Coat


Cut 3 pieces of tape and make a N with them on your finger


Paint over the tape with your second color -make sure to paint entire nail. Let dry and remove tape carefully.


Voila!



Let me know what you think! 

1 comment: