Thursday, September 1, 2011

Let's talk about Makeup

Its no secret I love makeup and I think 95% of my make up is MAC.  They have a new powder collection called MAC Art of Power.  It will be launching September 29 in North America - all locations and October 2011 International- select location.  Good thing I will be in the states to nab them before October.


Abstract Highlighter $38 (Limited Edition)

Street Art Graffiti Eyeshadow $38 (Limited Edition)

Optical Bronzer $38 (Limited Edition)



2 comments:

  1. oh i love mac so much. i could spend days just shopping around in a mac store haha. these look amazing.

    i just stumbled upon your blog and i love it so much. im following :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie!! Thanks for following :) Welcome to the UK!! I love your blog- you got a new follower

    ReplyDelete