Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Home

It was great seeing my In-Laws and all my nieces and nephews in DC this past weekend.  My husbands best friend from grade/high school got married.  It was a beautiful wedding and Emily (the bride) looked stunning.  The dance floor was full the entire night- I know I broke a sweat...ha!  I am so happy we could be a part of their special day.  Congrats Mike and Emily!

After 2 flights I am finally home in Nebraska.  I have missed this place- there is no place like home.  Last night I went over to my brothers to see my newest nephew Jack.  Love him - he has the bluest eyes and is just adorable. I seriously cannot get enough of him.  I was taking pictures all night.  He has grown so fast in the last 7 months.  He is crawling and standing up by himself. 


I will be trying to blog as much as possible but my camera is dying- sad story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment