Monday, May 21, 2012

Insta-Recap

Weekend at home with nothing on the agenda - perfect.  Friday I met Matt for Happy Hour after work.  We were a little too happy and I woke up the next morning with a headache.  The hangover food of choice - Donuts..ha!  After the headache went away, I went shopping and picked up some cute, cheap baubles at H&M and Forever21.  Of course I went to Zara and put a little dent in the wallet.  Matt had a day/night with the boys on Saturday at the Heineken Cup Final.  So I bought myself some wine, watched Sex and City, did my nails and caught up on celebrity gossip.  Sunday we spent the day at home making breakfast, skyping with family and strolling through the neighborhood.  It was a nice little weekend at home.

How was your weekend?  


No comments:

Post a Comment