Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

It's definitely wedding season!  Matt and I have received 7 invitations/Save the Dates in the last couple of months.  A few of my closets friends are getting married this year and I am so excited to be a part of them.  I love weddings and after looking through my blog posts I noticed I've never done anything about weddings.  That is just crazy!   So here you go a post about weddings...well wedding day nails.

I started a nail care regime about 6 months out.  I had a bad habit of biting my nails back in college, once I finally stopped and let them grow I noticed my nails had become pretty damaged.  They would chip or break all the time.  I started getting full manicures once a month and in between I would do my own manicure.  As the wedding got closer, I started to get full manicures weekly.  It was a great way to test out colors for the big day.   I ended up choosing Essie Ballet Slippers for my nails and Essie Really Red for my toes.

I stuck to the classic nude for my wedding but if I were to get married now I think I would choose red.  I just love the pop of color against a white dress.  What do you think?  Would you do red on your wedding day?

Images via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

No comments:

Post a Comment