Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Animal Instincts

Bloggers Do It Better challenge this month is Animal Prints.  When it comes to cheetah and zebra print- I go with accessories.  I have scarfs, a clutch, an ipad case, shoes and 2 belts.  It is an easy way for me to add a little extra to my look.  This summer I purchased a cheetah maxi from Armani exchange and I fell in love with it.  And when it comes to fur I go faux! I wish I would have had more time to actually take photos of me in my animal prints but with all the traveling and my camera dying - it wasn't possible.  But I took some pictures of some of my favorite animal print pieces and added an old pic of me in my go to scarf.






 Enjoy and go wild with animal prints :)

6 comments:

  1. The scarf is always an excellent addition. You have some nice items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously loving everything here, especially the first vest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really love that dress!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these things! The belt, the scarves, the fur vests...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. leopard leopard leopard!! my favorite!! i love that dress and the bright red scarf!! it is so cute!! love your blog is super cute!!! keep it up!! :))

    nussbaumfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete