Monday, July 2, 2012

The Big One

Sorry I have really sucked at blogging lately.  I finally got over my jet lag but now I'm sick.  I spent the majority of my weekend in bed with a mountain of kleenex...joy. 

Last week my blog turned 1 and I totally forgot.  It just slipped by me.  So, yesterday I celebrated with cupcakes and wine...naturally!  Yes cupcakes is plural - I ate more than 1 :)

When I first started this blog it was more of a way to keep my family in the loop on what we are doing and our life in London.  It quickly turned into a place for me to escape and focus on things I truly love and enjoy.  It's helped me grow and realize what I am passionate about.  It's kind of crazy what this little blog has done for me.   



I also wanted to say a big thank you to all of you for reading!  



No comments:

Post a Comment