Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

Hey friends keep posting facebook and instagram pictures of how much fun your having...doesn't make me jealous at all.  What, next I'll see a picture of you in your stars and stripe bikini.  Don't deny it, you have one.  

But seriously, Happy 4th!  Wish I was in the States celebrating with a cold beer, lighting smoke bombs and fountains.  Yes, I'm terrified of fireworks so I stick to the kid stuff.  It may be because my brother would put 100+ black cats in a coffee can behind me when I wasn't looking.  It's no wonder why I ended up in tears every 4th of July.      

Here is a little red, white and blue inspiration.  
Key is to wear it all at once!

Go 'Merica!
  


Don't worry I didn't forget the bikini!  


Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment