Monday, July 16, 2012

Distracted by Sales

Sunday I went shopping to find a navy blue dress for a wedding I am in next month.  The bride is being super easy going about the dresses.  We just need a blue dress she doesn't care length, straps, shoes etc.  

This should be easy, right?! 
  
Well, I was in one of those I really don't want to shop or try anything on moods.  This is a very rare occasion but it can happen.   On top of that I was really dreading the crowds, people are everywhere right now.  I had to give myself a pep talk to get out the door.   It's not really a pep talk more of a bribe - I can make a stop at the American candy store..ha!   With Reese's Peanut Buttercups on the brain I finally made my way through the masses to Oxford Street.  As I was walking I started to notice bright red signs with the words SALE on them.  They distracted me and I totally forgot what I was shopping for.   Three hours later I was happy with my amazing purchases and melted chocolate on my face.  I didn't realize till I got home that I forgot to get a dress.

There is always next weekend right?    

My favorite purchase of the day (not on sale) was this All Saints Belvedere Leather Jacket.




How was your weekend?

Stay tuned for tomorrow - I have a little rant about lunchtime in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment