Monday, July 9, 2012

Dress Smart

So I started a new job - that's why my post is so late.  I'm trying to get used to my commute - found out today that 5 of the Olympic tube stops are on my way to work...awesome.   

Anyways, the first day of work is already stressful enough without having to worry about what to wear.  In London instead of Business or Business Casual it's called Smart.  Dress Smart-what exactly does that mean???  Well, I thought it meant business casual but now I am more confused.  Some people at my company were dressed in jeans and the others in suits.  I stuck to my rule of thumb...


I asked my boss today what the dress code was and she said to me "just look smart."  And that doesn't help.  So I will be overdressing till I figure this out.

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment